IMG_4641.jpg

Hi.

Welcome to my blog. I document my adventures in travel, hiking, health, and fitness. Enjoy!

Sprouts Farmers Market is Coming to Washington!!

Sprouts Farmers Market is Coming to Washington!!

If you're like me, you are one of many people who, thanks to social media, feel like they've shopped at Sprouts but have never actually stepped foot in the store. I follow so many social media influencers who share their healthy grocery finds and recipes, and many of them refer to Sprouts as their grocery store of choice, but unfortunately I've never been able to visit one because I don't live anywhere near one! That's all about to change, because Sprouts is making their Washington state debut this summer, and I have the pleasure of partnering with them to promote their grand opening, which will be on August 15 in Mill Creek, Washington. *This post is sponsored, but the excitement is real.

First things first. What is Sprouts? Sprouts is a healthy grocery store that's 90% natural and organic (the other 10% is for more mainstream consumers on their way to a healthier lifestyle). They've got it all: wonderfully fresh produce, meat (a full butcher shop!), seafood, bulk foods, vitamins, supplements, packaged goods, baked goods, dairy, frozen foods, natural body care, and even household items. And what makes it even better is that all of these natural and organic items come at excellent prices! Check out the short video above to get a glimpse into a Sprouts store, and I also encourage you to peruse their website: www.sprouts.com

I've been on the healthy lifestyle bandwagon for a good while now, but I'll be honest when I say I'm still appalled by how overpriced some items can be (sorry I don't want to dip into my savings just to buy some organic zucchini!), so I'm excited to stock up on some good quality produce at Sprouts, which averages prices that are 20-25% LOWER than traditional supermarkets. I mean... they're seriously making healthy living accessible to communities across the country.

Be sure to check back here every week, as I'll be sharing more information on Sprouts and going more in-depth with what they're all about. Don't miss it! And if you are lucky enough to already have a Sprouts in your area (or have been to one), please share what you love about them in the comment section! 

THE GRAND OPENING

Sprouts Farmers Market will be opening on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 in Mill Creek, Washington. I've included a map and their address so you can check them out on grand opening day - or you can be like me and drive by and excitedly stare at their 'COMING SOON' signs until then. Also be sure to visit Sprouts Mill Creek for more information.

Sprouts Mill Creek: 13314 Bothell Everett Highway, Mill Creek, WA 98012

 

Still haven't had enough? Check out Sprouts on social media for additional information about their brand and their grand opening!

Egypt Diary: Day 4

Egypt Diary: Day 4

Egypt Diary: Day 3

Egypt Diary: Day 3