3 Ingredient Healthy Chocolate
I don't know about you, but I have a serious sweet tooth and will do anything for chocolate. Don't get me wrong, I love, love, LOVE my salty snacks as well, but when a sweet craving comes, it comes in STRONG.
I feel silly writing this post because of how easy this chocolate is to make, but I just really want to share because it's something you can whip up in no time and not have to worry about keeping chocolate in the house (mine doesn't last very long) or having to run to the store to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 2 TBS Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBS Melted Coconut Oil
- 1-2 Packets of Sweetener (or sugar of choice)
1. Melt the coconut oil in a small bowl
2. Add cocoa powder and sweetener, stir well to combine
* Taste for desired sweetness - start with one packet of sweetener so that you can add more if you need to!
3. Pour into silicon molds (or a small, sturdy container lined with parchment paper) and freeze until hard - usually about 10 minutes
OPTIONAL Mix-Ins: crushed almonds or hazelnuts (or other nuts of choice), toffee, crushed espresso beans, peanut butter powder (sub 1 TBS of cocoa powder for PB2)... the choices are endless!
Enjoy as is or use as a chocolate topping for other desserts.
Because the base of this is coconut oil, these will melt quickly between your fingers!